Monday 15 August 2011

Lady Gaga's You and I video gets a release date!

It has been announced that the Lady Gaga's new video for You and I will be released on Thursday night on MTV! The music video is directed by the Haus of Gaga with choreography by Lauriann Gibson! Will it live up to the hype though..?
“The premise of the video is that I walked all the way from New York in this kind of almost wintry outfit to get to my man,” the singer revealed last month. “I’m walking down the highway and my feet are kind of bloody. There’s this fork in the road and it’s four different ways that I can go, but there’s lots of other things that can happen.”
“The video has a lot to do with bridging my past and my future as an artist,” he added. “Living halfway between reality and fantasy so there’s these sort of strange things that begin to occur in a barn in the middle of Springfield.”

 So will the video make the Bad Romance video look horrific or give The Edge of Glory video a run for it's money as her most boring video yet? Tells us your thoughts in the comments section! Give it a listen in the video below if you haven't heard it yet too!

No comments:

Post a Comment